Friday, December 30, 2011

This will keep you warm for Christmas

I had so much fun today collecting sweet things for my last Christmas present. Just like most of the (Belgian) girls, one of my best friends Gwen is completely in love with chocolate. She would marry the milky sweetness if she could. Also, she is studying hard for her exams at the moment, so to give her a little boost I thought it would be nice to give a hot chocolate gift basket. I found the lovely idea here: http://www.designsponge.com/2010/12/small-measures-hot-chocolate-gift-basket.html. Hot chocolate, marshmallows, chocolate cookies and a shiny new cup, sometimes that's all a girl needs in cold winter times.
I made my own version of the box of goodness. Bigger, more glittery and with kitschy Christmas decoration. I'm a bit of a chaotic person. And I do love all things kitschy. That's why the outside of the box ended up looking like this:
Don't ask me why, but I always end up buying old photos of random people on fleemarkets. Yes, our apartment has more pictures of unknown people decorating the walls than images of friends and family :) Thank god being a bit crazy doesn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment