Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's autumn again

Oh, it always happens so fast. One night you're sitting on a balcony drinking white wine in your sweet dress, next day you're freezing your toes off while running from bar to bar, trying not to get too soaked. Autumn's here and he didn't spare me from his blue hands coldness. Turn the heath up and make some tea, tonight we're watching movies and stuffing our faces with pudding. I like the cold, but under one condition: that I'm sitting inside when it happens. And I can watch it. But not feel it. I love the cosiness, snuggling up in your pyjamas and baking delicious things that make you feel warm inside. The only reason to get out of the door is to run to the movies, the shabby small ones, where they sell happiness for 6,60 euros. These places remember me Belgium isn't such a bad place at all. Only afterwards, when we have to run back home through the pouring rain, I dream about more tropical places. Yesterday I laughed and cried my eyes out with a great new Belgian movie called 'Les GĂ©ants'. The soundtrack is beautiful, with the soothing voice of The Bony King of Nowhere. His music just makes me want to put cinnamon on everything I get my hands on. Sweet as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment