Monday, October 31, 2011

Lovely days off

Early morning rise. Woke up by the sun in my eyes. Only to fly to the fleemarket in Brussels, where I intended just to browse and save up my week's salary. Did well until I decided to take a look in the fox hole, where the boots made me fall in love and the salesman made me feel like wanting to make sweet sweet love to him all morning long. I ended up buying two pairs of boots and a funky orange dress with epaulettes. Fake shoulders that is. I went for a low cost breakfast in a dark little bar. Eating a pistolet paté while reading a newspaper I felt so at ease with my only just beginning weekend. Took the long train to Ghent, only to have more time to read my new borrowed book 'Suikerspin'. It's magical. Went for a little shopping to treat my loved ones to foodie presents and myself to ducks on a dress. I love Ghent when the sun is shining on her beautiful buildings and people are colourful and smiley. Entered new retro bar 'Labath' where Raphael Saadiq is sharing his soothing tunes and my already favourite coffee is called Cappuccino Star. And it's only the beginning... Happy new rituals!
Time for Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment